The Palm House, Belfast Botanic Gardens (IMG0262)

Belfast Botanic Gardens

Belfast's Botanical Gardens, established in 1828 and enjoyed by the public since 1895. Home to a large rose garden and The Palm House which was built by Richard Turner of Dublin who later built the Great Palm House at Kew gardens
Buy now

Ballintoy Harbour (IMG0251)

Return to: County Antrim or Gallery

Also in: County Antrim

Port Reostan, Giants Causeway (IMG0769)
Benadanir, Portmoon Bay (IMG0768)
Cottage by the Shore, Portmoon (IMG0767)
The Sea Arch, Whiterocks (IMG0766)
The Rugged Coast, North Antrim (IMG0765)
The Wishing Arch, Causeway Coast (IMG0764)
Great Stookan, Giants Causeway (IMG0763)
Bluebell Carpet, Portglenone Forest (IMG0762)
Roveran Valley Head, Giants Causeway (IMG0761)
Pathway Through the Bluebells, Portglenone (IMG0760)
The Sea Stack, Portcoon (IMG0759)
The Arcadia, Portrush (IMG0758)
The Islet, Port Moon (IMG0756)
Lacada Point, Causeway Coast (IMG0755)
Sea Gull Isle, Giants Causeway (IMG0752)